India Jobs Online is regional leader organization in providing End to EndManagement consulting services that form the basic building blocks required forimplementing the Enterprise Project Management and Human Resources Management.
At India Jobs Online, we work closely with our valued customers to increase themreadiness level to implement Enterprise Project Management and Human Resources.
Management systems. This includes training, methodology development, toolsimplementation, assessment, and other services.
India Jobs Online differentiation is in its focused business model and its specializedManagement Consultancy service portfolio that makes India Jobs Online a unique,credible, unbiased service provider.
To be a leading Management Consulting Organization that helps companies toapply Modern Management As a way of life.
To build a binding and continuous relationship with organizations seekingManagement support and provide them with continuous capabilities improvementthrough:
- Continuous Education.
- Continuous consultancy.
- Continuous methodology development.
- Continuous tools development and upgrade.
India Jobs Online provides different Services in the Domain of Human ResourcesManagement. Below our basic services in this domain:
- 1- Human Resources Planning
- 2- Job Analysis
- 3- Human Resources Recruitment & Selection
- 4- Performance Management
- 5- Training and Career Development
- 6- Compensation & Benefits
- 7- Human Resources Training Programs
3.Human Resources Services
Human Resources Planning
India Jobs Online will work closely with The Customer to plan for the organization’s
human resources. Human Resource Planning involves the following tasks:
- Identify and document the different HR process that will govern all the HR activities within the organization.
- Establish a Human Resource Management System (HRMS) that will help the organization to streamline the HR activities.
- Work closely with the organization to implement the HRMS and follow up on the implementation to ensure a successful roll out.
- Identify the right number and type of employees that are necessary to implement a chosen business plan or the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Identify and initiate programs needed to develop organizational capabilities upon which future strategies can be built?
- Forecasting demand for labour, performing supply analysis, and balancing supply and demand consideration.
India Jobs Online will work closely with The Customer to analyze the organization’s jobs and design them to achieve the organization’s objective and at the same time satisfies the needs of the employees who will do them. This service involves the following tasks:
- Determining the Job Requirements for every post in the organization, that will reflect the different duties, tasks, and responsibilities contained in jobs.
- Producing the Job Description in a format that will contain a job title, a job identification section, and main duties and responsibilities section.
- Producing the Job Specification in format that will contain, education, experience, specialized training technical skills, interpersonal skills and behavioural attributes necessary for job success.
Human Resources Recruitment & Selection
In this service, India Jobs Online will do the recruiting and selection process. This can be
as an integrated joint service or a completely outsourced one. This service involves the
- Identify the staffing management system for the organization. The staffing
management system will perform the following functionality:
- Tracking application information
- Scanning resumes
- Making the information immediately accessible to line managers to search online for
internal and external talents.
- Provide as much reliable and valid information as possible about applicants so that their qualifications can be carefully matched with job specifications.
- Perform the screening process to short list candidates.
- Go through the interviewing process and provide The Customer with the recommended candidate or set of candidates.
India Jobs Online will help The Customer to measure their organizational strategic objectives with their operationalobjectives. India Jobs Online will guide the organization in implementation of the Performance Management programs through the following steps:
- Identify the purpose of Performance Management Program.
- Identify the required Performance Management Method.
- Establish the Performance Management rights and responsibilities.
- Apply the Performance Management program phases.
- Set the rating definitions.
Training and Career Development
Training and Development
India Jobs Online will work with The Customer to implement the four phases of this service as follows:
- Needs Assessments
- Organization analysis
- Task analysis
- Employee analysis
- Instructional objectives
- Trainee readiness
- Learning principles
- On-the-job methods
- Off-the-job methods
- Management development
India Jobs Online will set the guidelines for the organization to develop the employee’s career and help to achieve a high retention rate within the organization. The guidelines will help the organization to do the following tasks:
- Match individual and organization need
- Encourage employee ownership of career.
- Create a supportive context.
- Communicate direction of company.
- Establish mutual goal setting and planning.
- Identify career opportunities & requirements
- Identify future competency needs.
- Establish job progressions and career paths
- Balance promotions, transfers, exits
- Gauge Employee Potential
- Measure competencies (appraisals).
- Establish talent inventories
- Establish succession plans.
- Introduce Career Development initiatives
- Provide workshops.
- Provide career self-management training
- Give developmental feedback
Compensation & Benefits
India Jobs Online will work closely with The Customer to reach to the most suitable wage structure that is compliant with the wage curve, pay grades, and rate ranges. This service will enable The Customer to achieve the following:
- To reward employee’s past performance
- To remain competitive in the labor market
- To maintain salary equity among employees
- To mesh employees future performance with organization goals.
- To control the compensation budget
- To attract new employees
- To reduce unnecessary turnover
Incentive plans emphasize a shared focus on organizational objectives by broadening the opportunities for incentives to employees throughout the organization. Below are the major output of this service:
- Characteristics of a successful incentive plan:
- Financial incentives that are linked to valued behavior.
- Fair incentive program.
- Challenging, yet achievable productivity and quality standards.
- Simple and understandable payout formulas.
Human Resources Training Programs
India Jobs Online provides the following Human Resources programs:
- Fundamentals of Human Resources
- Strategic Human Resources Planning
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Recruitment, Selection and Hiring
- Fundamentals of Compensation
- Job Analysis
- Developing Effective Training