How Can a Fraud Alert Help me
By: Admin | Last Updated: 03 Jul, 2018
To avoid misuse of your indiajobsonline.in account, please follow the following safety tips and can thus prevent yourself for being a victim of fraudulent job offers.
1. indiajobsonline.in doesn’t work as a recruiter / recruitment partner / consultant / employer and doesn’t guarantee any job / employment. We never charge any commission / money to schedule interviews / guaranteed placement.
2. Please remember that reputed companies and consultants associated with indiajobsonline.in have agreements for hiring. They neither assure job offer without following their formal hiring procedure nor charge any money from candidates.
3. Under no circumstance should you pay any employer/agency in exchange for providing any employment!
4. Don’t use the links in an email, instant message, or chat to get to any web page if you suspect the message might not be authentic.
5. Instead, call the company on the telephone, or log onto the website directly by typing in the Web address in your browser.
6. Do not trust them if they promise you a job without any interview process
7. Check out the details of the company from which offer has been received through online search engines such as Yahoo, Google etc.
8. Check whether the offer you have received is against any job opening you have applied to or has it been received directly.
If you have sent any such information without being aware of the scam content of the mail, we urge you to change your password IMMEDIATELY.
Do not Share your Password in an Email.
Don’t use the links in an Email for any Transactions.
You are requested to report such cases at email@example.com